While most of us love the Christmas season for the music, decorations, special family gatherings, and great food, it's also a great time to reflect on what is really important and if we are engaged in things that matter. And perhaps no time has better illustrated that for us than the last 18 months. When we learn to be content with what we have, it provides us an opportunity to extend compassion to others, blessing those experiencing a time of need and helping them in tangible ways which demonstrate God's care for them. As you consider the gifts you will give this Christmas, we're inviting you to make a difference in the lives of people in our local and global families.
From December 13-19, every gift given to Riverside will be given away and reinvested to care for people beyond our campus walls.
With a goal of trusting God for a minimum of $174,000, we will be investing gifts in these ways:
- Bless more than 1000 families in need by partnering with 52 local schools and 7 local law enforcement agencies surrounding our campuses.
- Partner with 2 Alliance sister churches in our district by providing resources and training to reach people in their area.
- Provide assistance to 8 local partners helping families with food and clothing.
All Fuel for Missions gifts will be directed to global needs -
- Fund digging 8 more wells in Burkina Faso for the Dogose people.
- Provide support for the Alliance Provident Fund which meets benevolence needs for Alliance pastors and missionaries around the world.
Are you ready to jump in and give to bless others?
(Remember, in order to be included in this special Christmas outreach, your gift must be received the week of December 13-19.)
You can bring your gift in an offering envelope to our services on Sunday, December 19, or participate digitally in one of these ways:
GIVE TODAYIf you would like to GIVE RIGHT NOW (without establishing an account) using your debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard) use this link.
Text to GiveTo use our TEXT TO GIVE option on your smart phone, follow the directions here.
Use MyRCUse our secure online platform to establish an account and easily manage one time or recurring gifts at your convenience.
Other Ways to Give:
- If you prefer to mail a gift, you can send it to: Riverside Church, PO Box 296, Monticello, MN 55362
- Intend to give but forget until you arrive on Sunday? Use one of the secure giving kiosks on-site to donate the amount of your choosing; just swipe your debit or credit card.
- Have a non-cash gift you wish to donate? Connect with our Finance team at .
Thank you for giving -your investment matters and you make a difference!