WHAT IS MyRC?
MyRC is Riverside's online community where church family can easily contact friends, encourage one another and communicate with their small groups and volunteer teams. It also allows individuals to stay informed of events, register for classes, set up digital giving, and stay connected to what's happening.
HOW DO I BEGIN?
2. Next, request a username and password.
If you are already connected to Riverside through regular attendance, volunteer groups, or small group participation, and we have your email and/or phone number, you will probably receive an email confirmation with your log in information within a few minutes.
If you are new to Riverside, or we simply do not have any contact information for you or your family, you will need to complete this form providing us the information we need to create a profile first. We'll send you your username and password within a few days.
3. Once you have your log in information, you are ready to begin!
4. You can access a basic user's guide, which will help get you started navigating MyRC and customizing your profile.
5. Read more information on how to use digital giving.
6. Find information on how to print your giving statement.